photo NavBarImages_Home_zpsc2e2839e.jpg  photo NavBarImages_Challenges_zps86e7a09a.jpg  photo NavBarImages_Techniques_zps72f6d893.jpg  photo NavBarImages_Projects_zpsbe6d3500.jpg  photo NavBarImages_Links_zps0e86b06d.jpg  photo NavBarImages_AboutUs_zpsaa7cd7d3.jpg

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mo Manning Challenge #201: Anything Goes!



I think "Bronte Kisses" has to be one of my favorite - if not my #1 favorite of all Mo Manning images.  I made this card for a friend who just lost their dog.  I have stamped a sentiment inside from SU!.  My copic paper is Gina Kay. The solid paper is AC Cardstock and the patterned paper is Basic Grey Max and Wiskers.  The scalloped oval is a Nestie, the rickrack ribbon is stash, the eyelets are SU!, and the tickets are Tim Holtz/Distressed with Tim Holtz.

:-) Deb

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card. I do think your friend did like this card :)
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo`s Digital Challenge this week. Good Luck!

    Hugs, Tine

    ReplyDelete